Friday, March 18, 2011

Honey Glazed Rack of Pork Ribs

What's for dinner tonight? Well, I looked in the fridge and I noticed my husband bought a nice big rack of pork ribs, so I decided to make honey glazed rack of pork ribs with some mashed potatoes on the side.  Don't let this scare you, the glaze took me about 2 minutes to make, so the recipe is super easy and trust me it's so worth it and you'll love it.
  • 2 tsp honey
  • 2 tsp brown sugar
  • 1/3 cup of olive oil
  • juice of a lemon
  • 2 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp pepper
  • 4 cloves of garlic crushed
  • 2 tsp paprika
  • 2 tbsp oregano
  • 1tbsp yellow mustard
  • a rack of pork ribs
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Now this is super easy to do, just mix all of the ingredients, excluding the rack of pork ribs, in a large bowl  and whisk well.  Add the pork ribs and massage the glaze all over the pork ribs thoroughly.

Place the ribs in a large roaster and pour the remaining glaze over it.  Bake in the oven for about 1 hour and a half and every 20 minutes or so, baste the ribs with the drippings from the pan.

Absolutely delicious. This was definitely worth it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment