Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies


I received this chocolate chip cookie recipe from a business associate and I think I will try and make them this weekend. I like chocolate chip cookies, but I'm not a real big fan, I prefer other type of cookies like my White Chocolate Apricot Rugelach cookie.

Anyway here's what you'll need:

  • 1 cup of butter softened
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 3/4 cup brown sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 cups of chocolate chips or chunks


Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or leave ungreased.  Cream the butter with the sugars and eggs, and add the vanilla in a large vowl until light. Beat in the baking soda and salt.  Sitr in flour to make the dough stiff. Blend in chocolate chips/chunks. Drop down by rounded teaspoon full 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.  Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until just barely golden.  DO NOT OVER BAKE. Remove to wire racks to cool.

This makes about 5 dozen cookies.  Keep in airtight container.  Enjoy!

Famous Amos- Chocolate Chip Cookies, 36 Pouches

No comments:

Post a Comment